Author: qxasca

Also known as, the T1 General or T1 Form, the Income Tax and Benefit Return form is used by Canadian individuals to file personal income tax returns. Individuals paying annual... Read More

Any Canadian resident paying annual taxes is required to file the income tax return Canada with the CRA. Unless the returns are filed, a resident cannot claim refunds, GST/HST credits,... Read More